Laguna Golf Phuket
Laguna Golf Phuket - Discounted Rates
These packages include green fees, caddy fees & round trip transfers.
|1 Golfer Package||2 Golfer Packages||3 Golfer Packages||4 Golfer Packages|
|More than 4 golfers ? Send your request by email for group rates. Contact phuketgolf.net|
Laguna Golf Phuket notes
* RATES: Our discounted rates shown above are in Thai baht and are for 1 golfer. They are applicable until 31st Oct 2016 but are subject to change without notice.
* PHUKET GOLF PACKAGE: Package rates shown above include green fee, caddy fee & transfers.
* CARTS: Carts are available. Individual or shared.
* COMPLIMENTARY: Laguna Golf Phuket are providing the following complimentary benefits from 1st Nov 2015:
1 x 500m bottle of water before each round.
3 x Titleist Velocity Balls with each rented set of golf clubs.
Unlimited use of the practice facilities before play.
* CADDY FEES: Caddies are compulsory at all of Phukets golf courses. Your caddy fee of 350 baht is included in your 'golf package'. If you have purchased a 'green fee only' you will need to pay the caddy fee direct to the golf club pro shop.
* CADDY TIPS: These gratuities are NOT included in your golf package! Laguna golf club recommends a caddy tip from 400 baht payable direct to the caddy after the game.
* SHUTTLE BUS: Complimentary shuttle buses operate from Laguna Beach Resort, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket, Laguna Holiday Club Phuket Resort, Angsana Laguna Phuket, Allamanda Laguna Phuket and the Banyan Tree Phuket to Laguna golf course.
* RAIN CHECK POLICY: The following is a guideline as to how “Rain Checks” will be issued at Laguna..
*** COURSE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE:
Laguna Golf Phuket maintenance schedule is as follows:
January: 'Greens Verticut & top dressing sand' between 4th - 8th Jan & 18-19th Jan 2016.
February: 'Greens Verticut & top dressing sand' between 1st - 5th Feb & 15, 16 & 29th Feb 2016.
March: 'Greens Verticut & top dressing sand' between 1st - 4th Mar & 14,15, 28 & 29th Mar 2016
Rental Equipment Rate
|Click Here For Rental Equipment Details|
|Soft spike shoes||Umbrella||Golf chair||Golf cart||18 holes||9 holes|
|300 THB||150 THB||Not available||700/1000 THB||400/600 THB|
Laguna Golf Phuket Overview
Laguna Golf Phuket has long been known as one of the best golf courses in Phuket, but as of the 1st January 2015, the layout and facilities have been renovated and revamped to create a new and improved overall golf experience.
Enjoying gentle breezes from the Andaman Ocean, this course is really enjoyable in every way and definitely not too demanding for the novice golfer. Basking in a location that enjoys much tropical abundance, this course epitomizes that special Phuket atmosphere.
This course is relatively flat and surrounded by maturing trees that give many parts of the course a woodland feel , although you have to think your way around the layout, as each hole offers something new and unique. The course is 6,719 yards in length from the back-tees, with a par-71, culminating in a course that needs a wide range of shot options with lots of variety.
You will encounter lots of undulations, although the conditions are generally excellent. The fairways have many tiers, depressions and mounds that dominate the play, and with wide fairways, this is a forgiving course with great scoring opportunities.
The front 9-holes is where you will come into contact with many water hazards amidst the natural landscapes, with the back-9 weaving its way through mature trees. Be careful not to land in the rough because the mix of wood chips and native grasses can cause real havoc. Although there are not many bunker defenses, there are still enough located in prominent areas that could really catch you out.
The onsite facilities include a large driving range, 2,500sqm putting greens, chipping areas and even practice bunkers. The clubhouse is home to a top notch restaurant and a fully-stocked bar so you can replenish. There is also an onsite spa and massage facilities, which are both ideal for finishing a round in proper fashion.
Signature Hole – 17th hole, 612 yards, Par-5
The 17th hole is one of the trickiest finishing holes in Phuket. Set over a massive 612 yards from the back tees, you will have to play twice over water and it requires 3 very well-struck shots to reach the green. This is a difficult hole, so you have been warned.
Reasons to play Laguna Golf Phuket:
- Newly renovated course layout
- Very forgiving course ideal for novices
- Beautiful tropical vistas that epitomize that Phuket golf environment
- Classy onsite facilities that include a spa and massage services
- Excellent quality onsite restaurant
- One of the most central locations for a golf course in Phuket
Distance from airport: 18 Km.
Distance from Patong: 17 Km.