Laguna Phuket Golf Club
|Designed by :||Paul Jansen|
|Type Par :||18 hole course par 71. 9 holes available|
|Total Yardage :||Black 6,719. Blue 6,100, White 5,771. Red 5,227 yards|
Laguna Phuket Golf Club - Discounted Rates
|Package: includes green fee, caddy fee and transfers|
|More than 4 golfers? Send your request by email for group rates. Contact phuketgolf.net|
Laguna Phuket Golf Club notes
* PHUKET GOLF PACKAGE: Package rates shown above include green fee, caddy fee & transfers.
* CARTS: Carts are available. One golfer to a cart. Pay for carts at the golf club pro shop, if required.
* CADDY FEES: Caddies are compulsory at all of Phukets golf courses. Your caddy fee of 350 baht is included in your 'golf package'. If you have purchased a 'green fee only' you will need to pay the caddy fee direct to the golf club pro shop.
* CADDY TIPS: These gratuities are NOT included in your golf package! Laguna golf club recommends a caddy tip from 400 baht payable direct to the caddy after the game.
* SHUTTLE BUS: Complimentary shuttle buses operate from Laguna Beach Resort, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket, Laguna Holiday Club Phuket Resort, Angsana Laguna Phuket, Allamanda Laguna Phuket and the Banyan Tree Phuket to Laguna golf course.
Rental Equipment Rate
|Soft spike shoes||Umbrella||Golf chair||
|300 THB||150 THB||Not available||
Laguna Phuket Golf Club Overview
The Laguna Phuket Golf Club has long been known as a great place to play golf in Phuket, but as recently seen refurbishment and renovation to both sets of 9-holes, creating a new and fresh outlook and layout at the club. Perfect for players of all abilities, Laguna merges the natural surroundings such as water features and native Banyan Trees to create something that really molds to the surrounding environment and climate.
Strategically placed bunkers await to catch any stray shots, while at the same time creating an aesthetically pleasing layout. Built to USGA specifications, the greens showcase gentle contours while at the same time being quite fast. Laguna is known as a golf-lovers paradise as the wide fairways are forgiving, which can make the round quite pleasant. There are lots of run-off areas around the greens, so shot selection is very important.
Weaving its way through a colorful terrain with mountainous backdrops, the course is very golfer-friendly in terms of playing conditions and the surrounding beauty. Utilizing lots of native trees and plants, the course has a distinctive flavor, mimicking the tropical environment on Phuket.
You will even see small fishing boats that have been placed around the water features to give the course a real Thai-flavor.
During the upgrades and refurbishments, the world-class onsite facilities have also taken on a new look, such as the new clubhouse with amazing course vistas. There is a pro-shop, the Banyan Café, locker rooms and even tennis courts.
Take advantage of the practice facilities that include hitting areas and places to practice your short game.
Come and try out the new course design at Laguna Phuket. Even if you have played here before, it’s like a new course and definitely worth the trip.
Distance from airport: 18 Km.
Distance from Patong: 17 Km.
Phuket Gazette: Phuket's English-language newspaper, with daily news, events, classifieds, advice for expat residents, and comprehensive business directory - hotels, resorts, restaurants, golf, diving, property....