Phuket Country Club
|Designed by :||Dr. Sukitti Klangvisai|
|Type Par :||18 hole course par 72|
|Total Yardage :||Blue 6,484 /White ฟ6,126 /Red 5,719|
Phuket Country Club - Discounted Rates
|Package: includes green fee, caddy fee and transfers|
|More than 4 golfers? Send your request by email for group rates. Contact phuketgolf.net|
Phuket Country Club notes
* PACKAGE: Package rates shown above include green fee, caddy fee & transfers.
* CARTS: This is a 'WALKING only' golf course. NO rental carts available
* CADDY FEES: Caddies are compulsory at all of Phukets golf courses. Your caddy fee of 400 baht is included in your 'golf package'. If you have purchased a 'green fee only' you will need to pay the caddy fee direct to the golf club pro shop.
* CADDY TIPS: These gratuities are NOT included in your golf package! Phuket Country Club recommends a caddy tip from 400 baht payable direct to the caddy after the game.
* NON-GOLFERS: Non golfers accompanying golfers must pay a 'Non-golfer fee' of 700 baht direct to the golf club. Non golfers are expected to dress appropriate to the golf course (correct golf attire).
Rental Equipment Rate
|Soft spike shoes||Umbrella||Golf chair||
|500 THB||Not available||Not available||
|22nd February 2015: KASCO/MAZDA Golf tournament. 1/2 day closure.
31st May 2015: TITLEIST Golf Tournament. 1/2 day closure.
26th August 2015: STAFF PARTY. All facilities closed.
21 & 22 November 2015: PCC-MAZDA?PHUKET AMATEUR Golf Tournament. Closure both days.
MAINTENANCE DAYS - OLD COURSE.
3 & 4th Feb 2015
10 & 11th Mar 2015
7 & 8th Apr 2015
19 & 20th May 2015
9 & 10th Jun 2015
7 & 8th Jul 2015
4 & 5th Aug 2015
1 & 2nd Sep 2015
6 & 7th Oct 2015
3 & 4th Nov 2015
Dates are subject to minor changes due to unforeseen circumstances.
Phuket Country Club Overview
In operation for over 20 years, this 18-hole, par-72 course has matured into its surroundings, offering golfers a picturesque and rewarding experience, popular with high handicappers due to its large and forgiving fairways. Low handicappers can also enjoy the courses from the Championship tees over a total distance of 6,484 yards.
With a variety of holes with undulating fairways with lots of mature trees, alongside a large lake and plenty of bunkers, the course is neat, tidy and well maintained. The scenic landscapes through the jungle terrain are stunning.
The signature 10th hole is spectacular. This par-5 that meanders its way around the entirety of the lake has an interesting and unique layout. The green is actually just 240 yards over the length of the lake; so long hitters could take the chance to drive this par-5 in one shot, although most people fail. The par-3 island hole 17th is also very beautiful and a round breaker, so be sure to land your first shot on the island green or it could be a catastrophe.
It?s safe to say that the caddies are some of the friendliest and knowledgeable in Phuket, and with a nice clubhouse with a restaurant and adjoining practice greens, Phuket Country Club has everything under one roof. You can?t play golf in Phuket without experiencing Phuket Country Club.
Distance from Airport: 30 Km.
Distance from Patong: 8 Km.
Phuket Gazette: Phuket's English-language newspaper, with daily news, events, classifieds, advice for expat residents, and comprehensive business directory - hotels, resorts, restaurants, golf, diving, property....